Transforming Your Career
We're in it for the long term and we invest in our employees' futures through on the job training, courses, desingations, professional memberships and networking opportunities.
Training and Education
LCU offers training in the financial industry to encourage the growth and professional development of all staff. Some credentials and designations that we have recently supported include:
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner
- Mutual Funds licensing
- Administrative Professional Certificate
- Project Management Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Associate
- Change Management Professional
- Support continued education through Athabasca University
- Networking with professional peers at conferences and meetings is a great perk too!
Teamwork and collaboration between departments are fundamentals for success when working on projects at Lakeland Credit Union. Each area of expertise brings their strengths to the organization and with an emphasis on our member’s experience we are always innovating and collaborating.