Maximize this Year's Tax Return
Your RRSP contributions reduce this year's taxable income - which saves you money. The funds contributed are taxed upon withdrawal, rather than in the year they are earned when they are sheltered by the RRSP. Savings for now, and later as the rate at which the funds are taxed is lower when you are in retirement.
Flexible Options for Retirement Savings
Variable Rate RRSP
- Always in line with current economic conditions
- Investment is not locked in
- No minimum balance requirements
To learn more about RRSP's check out our Understanding RRSPs brochure.
Fixed Rate RRSP
- Guaranteed rate for the term you specify
- Minimum $500 investment
- Terms range from 30 days to five years
- 20% withdrawal option annually per calendar year after the initial 90 days of your investment