You spend your whole life building a better financial future, so isn’t it equally important to protect it?
LCU Financial Insurance Solutions
Insurance can help you protect what matters and the ones you love. Talk to an advisor on our Wealth Team.
Life insurance offers peace of mind in a difficult time, by protecting your family, and those you care about from financial hardship. Your policy may be used to:
- Replace lost income
- Provide for your loved ones
- Cover expenses such as funeral costs, mortgage and loan repayment, or tuition payments
Disability insurance is a monthly benefit designed to protect you and your family from the loss of income resulting from an unexpected injury or illness, whether short or long-term.
Recover without financial worry with critical illness insurance. Critical illness insurance can maintain your financial stability by providing:
- Living expenses or income replacement
- Debt repayment
- Coverage for expenses (medical, travel, medications not covered by your health plan)
Business Loan Insurance
At LCU Financial, we can help you choose the best solution that is right for you and your business.
- Life insurance coverage that pays a predetermined benefit regardless of the outstanding loan balance for farm and business loans and extra personal protection for members.
- Available coverage amounts range from $10,000 to $500,000.
Business Insurance Solutions
LCU Financial also offers other insurance options:
- Key Person Protection(Buy-sell agreement) – To protect your business from the loss of a key employee.
- Buy Sell Insurance – Fund a buy sell agreement with insurance.
- Business Overhead Insurance – To make sure your business can always pay the bills.
*LCU Financial Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lakeland Credit Union Ltd., offering financial planning, life insurance and investments to our members and their communities. Trademark(s) of LCU Financial Ltd. are used under license by Lakeland Credit Union Ltd.